Secrets of Emmy's It Party
HBO's annual soiree is the hot ticket year after year as its longtime event designer, Billy Butchkavitz, shares his secrets for making 50,000 square feet sizzle.
Outfitting a 50,000-square-foot space for 2,500 guests requires an intimate knowledge of the three B's of event design -- big builds, bold flourishes and bright colors -- as well as an ability to coordinate 50 delivery trucks in the Pacific Design Center's driveway and wrestle with 73 rolls of custom carpet.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR