The Secrets of the Rich & Famous
Hollywood's business managers tell tales about their clients ($600,000 at Barneys!) and how they rein them in.
Not long ago, a celebrity client of entertainment business manager Evan Bell came to him with news of a girlfriend in London. This wouldn't be terribly extraordinary except for the fact that the client already had a wife. Nevertheless, the celebrity wanted to know if it would be possible to set up separate bank accounts in Las Vegas and London so he could maintain two families. It was indeed possible, and Bell took care of the details.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR