Sedgwick, Cryer to announce Emmy noms
Emmy-nominated actors Jon Cryer and Kyra Sedgwick will join Dick Askin, chairman and CEO of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, to announce the 59th Primetime Emmy Awards nominations July 19.
The announcement will take place at the academy's Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre in North Hollywood, starting at 5:40 a.m.
Nominees in the top 11 categories will be announced during the four-minute live ceremony. For the 17th consecutive year, Douglass M. Stewart Jr. will produce the event.
The Primetime Emmy Awards ceremony will air live on Fox from 8-11 p.m. EST on Sept. 16 from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
Cryer was nominated for a supporting actor Emmy last year for his role in the CBS comedy series "Two and a Half Men," while Sedgwick was nominated for a lead actress Emmy for her role in the TNT drama series "The Closer."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR