‘Seinfeld’ Stars: Where Are They Now?
5:12 PM PDT 4/18/2011 by THR staff
In light of Julia Louis-Dreyfus' new HBO project, THR looks at what her former costars have been up to.
HBO announced that it has ordered Veep, a new comedy starring former Seinfeld star Julia Louis-Dreyfus. What are her former NBC costars up to?THR takes a look:Jerry Seinfeld He just directed Broadway's Colin Quinn Long Story Short. The one-man show aired earlier this month on HBO; Seinfeld served as executive producer. His NBC comedy reality series, Marriage Ref, also kicks off another season Sunday, June 26, at 10/9c. Jason Alexander He has lent his voice to Fantastic Films' upcoming 3D toon Delhi Safari about a leopard cub who sets off on a safari to save his home. Michael Richards The man who played Cosmo Kramer has kept a low profile since his 2006 racist outburst at a live standup show. His pal Jerry Seinfeld told Larry King in 2007 that Richards slowly wants to enter showbiz again. Asked if anyone should hire him, Seinfeld told King, "Absolutely. Why not? I mean, we're human beings.” Still, Richards hasn’t been seen on the small screen since a 2009 appearance on HBO’s Curb Your Enthusiasm.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR