Selena Gomez and David Letterman Bond Over Making Justin Bieber Cry (Video)
The "Spring Breakers" star appears on Monday's "Late Show," where she discusses her ex-boyfriend.
What do Selena Gomez and David Letterman have in common?
Apparently, they've both made Justin Bieber cry.
The Spring Breakers star appears on Monday night's Late Show to talk about her new movie, but the conversation at one point turns to Gomez's ex-boyfriend after Letterman asks her if she's dating anyone (the singer-actress replies that she's single).
Letterman then reminisces over the last time Bieber was on his show.
"He and I got into a conversation, and I – he said something and then I said something, and then he said something and I said something, and I made him cry," Letterman recalls.
Quips Gomez: "Well, then that makes two of us."
(Gomez and Letterman then fist-bump as the audience applauds.)
"That’s pretty good -- pretty strong," Letterman adds.
Bieber has had a rough month. The singer has been mocked for appearing shirtless in public by Olivia Wilde, caught throwinga fit when 14-year-old pal Jaden Smith wasn't allowed into a club, got flak for staring a London concert two hours late, fainted at another concert, lunged at the paparazzi after leaving the hospital and canceled a show in Portugal reportedly due to poor ticket sales.
Late Show airs at 11:35 weeknights on CBS. Comedian Bob Sarlatte and musical guest Killer Mike also appear on Monday night's episode.
Watch part of Gomez's interview below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)