Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber to Present at Radio Disney Music Awards
Ryan Seacrest, Demi Lovato and Denise Richards are set to make appearances at the April 27 awards show.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are reuniting -- sort of.
The former couple will be present at the Radio Disney Music Awards, taking place at L.A. Live's Nokia Theatre on April 27 as part of the evening's festivities, Radio Disney said Monday.
Among the other presenters: Ryan Seacrest, Demi Lovato, Denise Richards, Jason Derulo, Jessica Sanchez, NASCAR 500 champion Trevor Bayne, Zendaya, Bella Thorne, Austin Mahone, Debby Ryan, Ariana Grande, Tatyana Ali, Laura Marano, Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell, China Anne McClain, Olivia Holt, Jeff Corwin, Fifth Harmony and IM5.
It was previously announced that Gomez, Cher Lloyd, Cody Simpson, Mindless Behavior, Mahone and Coco Jones will perform at the event.
Bieber, Taylor Swift, One Direction and The Wanted are among the nominees.
The news comes on the heels of Gomez announcing a world tour following her MTV Movie Awards performance Sunday and Bieber writing in the guestbook at the Anne Frank Museum in Amsterdam: "Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Third Person' Trailer Shows Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson Feeling Everything
- AMC's Hit Reality Show 'Small Town Security' Is Back For Season 3
- Bride Gives Groom 'Ghostbusters' Cake, Proves That She's A Keeper
- Ted Neeley, Original 'Jesus Christ Superstar,' Hopes Pope Francis Will Come To The Musical