Justin Bieber Reserves Staples Center For Private Date With Selena Gomez
The pop stars had the venue all to themselves on Saturday, for a free private screening of "Titanic."
Romance may not be dead, but unless you're a 17-year-old pop icon, it doesn't usually come so cheap.
Justin Bieber surprised girlfriend Selena Gomez with a Titanic sized gesture on Saturday. After hitting pal Demi Lovato's concert at the Nokia Theater, TMZ reports that Bieber led his lady love next door to the vacant Staples Center, where a screening of the film Titanic was waiting for just the two of them.
"Romance isn't dead," Biebs tweeted. "Treat your lady right fellas."
If the scenario sounds familiar, it's because Bieber reportedly borrowed the idea from the Adam Sandler flick Mr. Deeds, in which he surprises Winona Ryder's character with a date at Madison Square Garden.
While the cost to rent out Staples Center is probably somewhere within Bieber's budget, the "Baby" singer nabbed the venue for free. Sources say that since the arena had nothing previously on the schedule, and Bieber has sold out the venue three times, the two parties called it an even trade.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR