Selena Gomez Launches World Tour in Canada
Justin Bieber's ex-girlfriend will tour his homeland, starting in Vancouver on Aug. 14, before European and U.S. legs.
TORONTO -- Here's a surprise for Justin Bieber: ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez is starting her upcoming 56-city world tour in Canada.
The pop star will launch the tour Aug. 14 in Vancouver, and then play dates in western and eastern Canada, including Montreal and Toronto, just down the road from Bieber's hometown of Stratford, Ontario.
Gomez will then head to Europe, starting with a tour date in Copenhagen on Aug. 30, before hitting major U.S. markets including Los Angeles, Chicago and Boston.
The world tour will end on Nov. 27 in St. Louis.
“I couldn’t be more excited to tour again but this time around the world,” said Gomez in a statement Monday.
“This has been such an interesting few months. My music has grown and I want my fans to see a new side of me,” she added.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR