Selena Gomez Performs After Hospitalization (Video)
The Disney star explains she was "very malnourished, so I was low on iron and exhausted."
Selena Gomez returned to the stage Monday in Santa Monica after canceling a performance while she was in the hospital.
"I want to thank you so much for coming," the Disney star told the audience at Santa Monica Place. "If you guys came on Friday, I'm so sorry that I couldn't be here. ... I love you guys very much."
When asked about her hospitalization, she told UsMagazine.com, "I was just very malnourished, so I was low on iron and exhausted."
She sang "Who Says" and "A Year Without Rain" in front of about 500 young fans, saying, "I do feel better!"
Gomez was taken to the hospital after taping The Tonight Show With Jay Leno last Thursday.
"She wasn't feeling well and was taken to the hospital," her rep said in a statement then. "She is currently undergoing routine tests."
#GetWellSelena became a trending topic on Twitter Friday as news broke that she was hospitalized.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR