Sellers Cry Foul Over AFM Rules
Film Nation founder 'furious' at what he sees as a dirty-tricks campaign being waged by market organizers after Santa Monica city inspectors arrived to investigate his offsite office.
In the red corner a tag team of disgruntled sellers stare across the ring at the blue corner occupied by the American Film Market and organizers the Independent Film & Television Alliance as the sparring parties rest between rounds.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR