Selma Blair 'Supports' Mitt Romney in Funny or Die Spoof (Video)
The actress plays the only woman supporting the Republican candidate in a faux campaign clip.
Selma Blair is getting political.
The Anger Management actress takes jabs at Mitt Romney in a newly released Funny or Die clip in which she plays “the woman” voting for Romney -- as in, the only woman.
Donning conservative clothing and doing traditional wifely duties (cooking, cleaning, making babies), Blair waxes poetic about women’s rights. (“I don’t want equal pay!” she proclaims.)
“I’m always hearing about this war on women,” Blair says in the video. “It’s not a war, not until somebody dies. And if Mitt wanted somebody dead, why wouldn’t he just kill them?”
Watch the full clip below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR