Serendipity Point Films' Top Canadian Execs Get Promotions
Business affairs topper Mark Musselman is named executive vp, while producer Ari Lantos takes charge of development and production of the indie producer's film and TV slate.
TORONTO - Canadian indie producer Serendipity Point Films has unveiled a series of promotions, including Mark Musselman being named executive vp after overseeing the indie producer’s business affairs since 1999.
Ben Murray, who joined the company in 2007, is promoted to director of business affairs and development.
And Serendipity chairman Robert Lantos (Barney's Version) named his son, Ari Lantos, as vp of production, in charge of the producer’s film and TV slate, while Aida Tannyan, who has been in charge of finance since 2000, becomes vp of finance.
Ari Lantos earlier served as producer on earlier features like Real Time and You Might As Well Live, and the TV series Men With Brooms.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)