Sergei Bodrov's 'The Seventh Son' to Shoot in Vancouver
The Julianne Moore and Jeff Bridges-starrer is targeting a February 2013 theatrical release by Warner Bros. Pictures.
TORONTO - Russian director Sergei Bodrov’s adventure pic The Seventh Son for Legendary Pictures and Thunder Road Pictures is set to start shooting next month in Vancouver.
The Julianne Moore and Jeff Bridges-starrer is targeting a February 2013 release by Warner Bros. Pictures.
The family fantasy movie portrays the seventh son of a seventh son learning how to exorcise ghosts, contain witches and bind boggarts in the 1700s.
The ensemble cast includes Ben Barnes, Kit Harington and Alicia Vikander.
The Seventh Son is based on Joseph Delaney's young adult book series, with Matt Greenberg penning the movie script.
Jon Jashni and Brent O’Connor are executive producing, while Basil Iwanyk, Lionel Wigram and Thomas Tull produce.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR