Sergei Bodrov's 'The Seventh Son' to Shoot in Vancouver
The Julianne Moore and Jeff Bridges-starrer is targeting a February 2013 theatrical release by Warner Bros. Pictures.
TORONTO - Russian director Sergei Bodrov’s adventure pic The Seventh Son for Legendary Pictures and Thunder Road Pictures is set to start shooting next month in Vancouver.
The Julianne Moore and Jeff Bridges-starrer is targeting a February 2013 release by Warner Bros. Pictures.
The family fantasy movie portrays the seventh son of a seventh son learning how to exorcise ghosts, contain witches and bind boggarts in the 1700s.
The ensemble cast includes Ben Barnes, Kit Harington and Alicia Vikander.
The Seventh Son is based on Joseph Delaney's young adult book series, with Matt Greenberg penning the movie script.
Jon Jashni and Brent O’Connor are executive producing, while Basil Iwanyk, Lionel Wigram and Thomas Tull produce.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR