Sesame Workshop, Oznoz Video Launch Online 'Sesame Street' for Bilingual Kids
The service will offer “Sesame Street” and “Elmo's World” in six languages.
Sesame Workshop has signed a deal with online site Oznoz Video to offer multilingual versions of its popular kids' shows -- including Sesame Street and Elmo’s World -- over the Internet, targeting children growing up in bilingual households worldwide.
The agreement will see Oznoz.com carrying streaming video and downloads from Sesame Workshop productions in six languages: Chinese, French, Japanese, Persian, Arabic and Spanish.
Oznoz is an online shop specializing in resources for bilingual families.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR