On the Set: 'The Big Bang Theory'
After five seasons, 13 Emmy nominations and two wins for lead actor Jim Parsons, Chuck Lorre's enduring Thursday night hit has production -- and geek-friendship comedy -- down to a science.
There's an air of excltement in nerd paradise, the set on the Warner Bros. lot in Burbank, where the cast and crew of CBS' ensemble comedy The Big Bang Theory, hard at work on the next to last episode of the year, have only a week left before wrapping their fifth season. On this morning, onscreen roommates Johnny Galecki and Jim Parsons, and their dork-posse Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar are filming a scene in which they're being fitted for tuxedos for Howard's (Helberg) marriage to Bernadette (Melissa Rauch); co-stars Kaley Cuoco, Rauch and Mayim Bialik are in hair and makeup.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR