On the Set: 'Justified'
Murder, suicide, shootouts: Behind the scenes as the FX drama wraps a killer second season.
That's a goodbye to Jeremy Davies for the season, everyone!" Roughly 29 miles north of Los Angeles amid the lush green hills of the famed Disney Ranch, a dozen or so crewmembers and talent clap as Davies was wrapped for the season finale shoot on March 14. (The episode aired May 4.) Davies, who played redneck freak Dickie Bennett with inspired creepiness throughout Season 2, hugged his onscreen mom, actress Margo Martindale, who moments later filmed her own -- permanently -- final scene as Mags Bennett. (She died from her own poison-swilling hand.) By all accounts, ending the beloved actress' arc as Harlan County's nastiest crime lord was painful for all; producer-star Timothy Olyphant called her "as good as it gets." But Martindale was nothing but grateful for the run. "The emotions took me by surprise," she said. "I realized how it hard it was to say goodbye to this woman I'd grown to love."
"Fred wrote a great last episode, and Michael is the perfect Elmore Leonard director. Working with them is, quite frankly, the best part of the job." -- Star and producer Timothy Olyphant
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR