Seth MacFarlane Buys $11 Million Beverly Hills Office
The actor, writer and director made the purchase in wake of his budding empire.
Seth MacFarlane has purchased a three-story, 20,000-square foot office building in Beverly Hills for $11 million.
As part of his expanding empire, the new space will house MacFarlane's Fuzzy Door productions and comes from a need to centralize his growing empire.
This includes his new live action Fox series Dads, premiering Tuesday, which is based out of 20th Century Fox in Century City while his animated staples on the network, American Dad and Family Guy, are based out of a Wilshire office in Miracle Mile. His reboot of Carl Sagan's Cosmos, slated for a midseason premiere, has offices in Hollywood.
This new building gives him a central location to do post-production on his TV and film projects.
On the film side is Western comedy A Million Ways to Die in the West, which MacFarlane wrote, directed and stars in opposite Charlize Theron and Liam Neeson, which will release in May 2014. The follow-up to Ted is planned for April 2015.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Addresses Sexual Abuse Allegations: They Are 'Outrageous' & 'Completely False'
- Elizabeth Banks Attends Screening for 'Walk of Shame', Wears Two Dresses!
- 'Jem & the Holograms' Leading Cast Revealed: Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, & More!
- Novak Djokovic Expecting First Child with Fiancee Jelena Ristic!