Seth MacFarlane Installs $1 Million Home Imax Theater
The "Family Guy" impresario and recovering Oscar host already subscribes to the $35,000 Prima Cinema, which plays first-run movies at $500 a pop.
This story first appeared in the May 10 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Seth MacFarlane likes his home entertainment supersized.
Already an adopter of Prima Cinema, the service that pipes in opening-weekend releases for $500-a-flick (after purchasing a $35,000 digital box), he's now installing an Imax theater system, said to cost at least $1 million, at his Beverly Hills bachelor pad.
MacFarlane's camp declined comment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR