Seth MacFarlane 'Thinking About' a 'Ted' Sequel
Fresh off his “Saturday Night Live” appearance, the “Family Guy” creator was spotted in New York with the film’s co-writers Alec Sulkin and Wellesley Wild.
Could there be a Ted 2 on the way?
Seth MacFarlane admitted that he’s contemplating a sequel to his raunchy summer hit, in which he voiced a foul-mouthed teddy bear, when TMZ cameras caught the comedian in New York.
“We’re thinking about it,” MacFarlane said when asked about a potential sequel, noting that he was spending time with the film’s co-writers Alec Sulkin and Wellesley Wild in the Big Apple. The comedian and Family Guy creator was in New York to host Saturday Night Live, which gave NBC steady ratings in its 38th season opener.
MacFarlane’s revelation comes just days after NBCUniversal CEO Steve Burke said, “We’d like to see a Ted 2 as soon as we can.”
The film topped the box office in its opening weekend, bringing in a respectable $54.4 million. To date, Ted has notched worldwide grosses of $406.4 million.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR