'Sex and the City 2' Star Finally Accepts Razzie Award (Video)
"If I gotta take the heat of an entire ensemble movie that I was only in for three minutes, cool, I'll do it," David Eigenberg says.
In February, Sex and the City 2 was given the Razzie Award for worst screen ensemble -- but nobody accepted it.
David Eigenberg, who plays Steve Brady (husband to Cynthia Nixon's Miranda), picked up the award in a parody YouTube video he made with Razzie creator John Wilson and his team.
In the clip, Eigenberg is plagued by the lumpy golden raspberry statuette, finding it in his refrigerator, his microwave, his medicine cabinet -- and even his toilet.
"If I gotta take the heat of an entire ensemble movie that I was only in for three minutes, cool, I'll do it," Eigenberg finally laments to his wife, Chrysti, and son, Louie.
Later, the camera flashes to Eigenberg in bed with the award. "It's mine and it's kind of sexy," he jokes, as "If you can't escape it, embrace it -- The Razzie" flashes across the screen.
Sandra Bullock famously accepted her Razzie Award in 2010 for All About Steve -- right before winning a best actress Academy Award for The Blind Side.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott