'Sex and the City' Actor Joins Elizabeth Banks in 'Walk of Shame' (Exclusive)
Willie Garson, best known for starring as Stanford Blatch in HBO’s series, will play Banks' boss.
Willie Garson, best known for playing Stanford Blatch in HBO’s Sex and the City, has joined Elizabeth Banks in Lakeshore Entertainment’s Walk of Shame.
Steve Brill (Mr. Deeds) is directing from a screenplay he wrote while Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi of Lakeshore produce.
The story centers on a news anchor, who after a drunken one-night stand, must endure a wild journey across Los Angeles in time to get promoted and make her dreams come true.
Garson will play Banks’ boss.
Garson now appears on USA’s White Collar, which launches the second half of Season 4 on January 22, 2013. He is repped by Paradigm and John Carrabino Management.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR