Shania Twain Lands Las Vegas Show at Caesars Palace
The country singer, who stars in a reality show for Oprah Winfrey's network, kicks off a two-year residency in December 2012.
Shania Twain is headed to Las Vegas.
The country singer said Wednesday that she will begin a two-year residency at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace.
She will play 60 shows a year at the venue starting Dec. 1, 2012. Tickets for some seats go on sale Wednesday night during the CMT Awards.
"I will let my imagination run wild," she told reporters Wednesday at a press conference to announce the deal, as reported by People.com. "I'm going to go nuts creatively."
Twain, who received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame last week, also stars in the reality show Why Not? With Shania Twain, which premiered on OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network last month. She also released an autobiography, From This Moment On, last month.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR