Shania Twain Marries on New Year's Day
The country singer wed Swiss executive Frédéric Thiébaud in Puerto Rico.
Shania Twain married Swiss businessman Frédéric Thiébaud in Puerto Rico on New Year's Day, People reported.
The news of Saturday's wedding comes less than two weeks after Twain confirmed her engagement on her website.
The five-time Grammy winner previously was married to music producer Robert "Mutt" Lange, while Thiébaud is divorced from ex-wife Marie-Anne Thiébaud.
The two reportedly started dating in 2009 following allegations that their then-spouses were having an affair. Each has a child from their previous marriage.
Twain, one of country music's top-selling artists, is set to star in her own TV show, Why Not? With Shania Twain, for the newly launched OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network. She also recently signed a book deal with Simon and Schuster's Atria Books to publish her autobiography.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR