Sharon Lawrence joins CBS' 'Hitched'
Comedy pilot is from Josh Schwartz
Sharon Lawrence has joined the cast of Josh Schwartz's comedy pilot for CBS "Hitched."
The ensemble project, which Schwartz co-wrote with Matt Miller, centers on a newlywed couple, Rachel (Kristin Kreuk) and Brett (Jack Carpenter), dealing with their family and friends.
Veteran Lawrence will play Rachel's prim, well-meaning but nosy mother.
Lawrence, repped by APA, was recently seen in guest appearances on "Curb Your Enthusiasm," "Community" and "The Mentalist."
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David