Sharon Lawrence joins CBS' 'Hitched'
Comedy pilot is from Josh Schwartz
Sharon Lawrence has joined the cast of Josh Schwartz's comedy pilot for CBS "Hitched."
The ensemble project, which Schwartz co-wrote with Matt Miller, centers on a newlywed couple, Rachel (Kristin Kreuk) and Brett (Jack Carpenter), dealing with their family and friends.
Veteran Lawrence will play Rachel's prim, well-meaning but nosy mother.
Lawrence, repped by APA, was recently seen in guest appearances on "Curb Your Enthusiasm," "Community" and "The Mentalist."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR