Sharon Osbourne Taking Break From 'The Talk'
She wants to spend more time with husband Ozzy Osbourne, who is ending an 18-month tour.
Sharon Osbourne has asked producers of CBS' The Talk if she can take a break to spend more time with her husband, Ozzy.
"I've kept it no secret that I really miss my husband," Osbourne tells AOL TV. "He'll have been on tour for 18 months by the time it's over. I've spent a lot of time away from him. He gets a break at the end of September and so I've asked [the show] for a little break so I can be with him."
She's not ready to permanently depart the daytime talk show, which also features Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Holly Robinson Peete and Leah Remini.
"I don't want to give [it] up. It's a great, great show," adds Osbourne. "We've all worked really hard over the last year. I'm not going to walk away from that. I just need some real good quality time to be with my hubby."
Adds Osbourne, "I'm very close to the women on the show. I didn't think that I would be [because] none of us knew each other going into it. We just didn't know each other socially."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR