Sharon Osbourne Taking Break From 'The Talk'
She wants to spend more time with husband Ozzy Osbourne, who is ending an 18-month tour.
Sharon Osbourne has asked producers of CBS' The Talk if she can take a break to spend more time with her husband, Ozzy.
"I've kept it no secret that I really miss my husband," Osbourne tells AOL TV. "He'll have been on tour for 18 months by the time it's over. I've spent a lot of time away from him. He gets a break at the end of September and so I've asked [the show] for a little break so I can be with him."
She's not ready to permanently depart the daytime talk show, which also features Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Holly Robinson Peete and Leah Remini.
"I don't want to give [it] up. It's a great, great show," adds Osbourne. "We've all worked really hard over the last year. I'm not going to walk away from that. I just need some real good quality time to be with my hubby."
Adds Osbourne, "I'm very close to the women on the show. I didn't think that I would be [because] none of us knew each other going into it. We just didn't know each other socially."
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Sunny Day Real Estate Releases 'Lipton Witch,' First Song In 14 Years
- 'Batman Beyond' Animated Short Premieres At WonderCon In Honor of Franchise's 75th Anniversary
- Here Is A Photo Of Mariah Carey Dressed As A Bunny And Using Nick Cannon As Furniture
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress
- Lea Michele Gets Cozy with Co-Star on Her Music Video Set!
- Madonna Wants Us to Get Behind Her to Start a Love Evolution!
- Calvin Harris Previews Small Sample of Rita Ora's New Single - Listen Now!