Sharon Stone Joins Linda Lovelace Biopic
UPDATED: The actress also announced that she will be running a Facebook page for returning military troops.
Actress Sharon Stone is staying extra busy these days. She announced that she will be appearing in the upcoming biopic about Linda Lovelace, Lovelace.
Stone, 53, will play the mother of Lovelace (played by Amanda Seyfried) in the film, the actress told Associated Press. The film follows the life of the adult film legend who starred the in 1972 film Deep Throat.
Stone also told AP that she will starting a side project of her own – a Facebook site dedicated to returning military troops.
"It's very important that people know that their country is behind them," Stone told AP. "With all of this negative chatter in the governmental races, we need to have our actual country say what they feel in loving, really vocal terms."
The site, We Welcome Home Our Troops, will serve as an avenue of communication that will allow the public to thank the military for their service, as well as post job offerings and discounts that are available to returning military.
Stone’s will next work on The Mule, a film following an American reporter searching for her missing brother against the backdrop of the U.S. and Mexican border turmoil.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack