Shaun Sipos joins 'Melrose Place'
Actor links project to the original Fox series
Shaun Sipos has snagged the last regular role on the CW's "Melrose Place" and the one that links the new project to the original Fox series.
Sipos will play David Patterson, the son of Jake Hansen (Grant Show).
David is a bad boy with smoldering good looks who grew up as a rich kid but has been cut off from his family money.
Sipos, whose series credits include "Maybe It's Me," "Complete Savages" and "Shark," joins previously cast "Melrose" co-stars Michael Rady, Jessica Lucas, Katie Cassidy, Ashlee Simpson-Weitz, Colin Egglesfield and Stephanie Jacobson.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game