Shawn Levy to Produce Thriller 'Echo' for 20th Century Fox (Exclusive)
Canadian writer-helmer Christopher MacBride, who penned the thriller pitch, will write and direct.
20th Century Fox has nabbed Christopher MacBride's thriller pitch Echo, which Shawn Levy will produce through his Fox-based 21 Laps banner.
Plot details are being kept under wraps.
The project, which attracted the attention of a number of studios, will be written by MacBride, the Canadian writer-helmer who hit the scene in late 2012 with his docu-style thriller The Conspiracy. The project is being developed as a directing vehicle for MacBride.
Fox's Steve Asbell and Aaron Janus are overseeing for the studio.
Levy recently re-upped his producing pact with Fox and has a number of projects in the pipeline, including a third installment in the Night at the Museum franchise and the Vince Vaughn-Owen Wilson starrer The Internship, which he helmed.
MacBride's The Conspiracy premiered at Fantastic Fest in Austin. XYZ Films is handling domestic sales.
MacBride is repped by ICM Partners, Stephen Crawford at Industry Entertainment Partners and attorney Adam Kaller at Hansen, Jacobson, Teller.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR