Shed Media U.S. Taps Two Development Execs in Reality Expansion
Dan Snook and Dave Kuba have joined the production company.
Shed Media has named two development executives to the U.S. division as the production company eyes an expansion in reality.
Dan Snook, previously at Firecracker Films, and Dave Kuba, formerly of High Noon Entertainment, have been appointed senior vp development and vp development, respectively.
“Dan has always impressed me with his sharp instincts, intelligence and creativity,” said Pam Healey, general manager of Shed U.S. in making the announcement. “He has a proven track record with cable and broadcast networks, and this makes him a perfect match to run Shed U.S.'s development team. Dave has an incredible mind for development and his enthusiasm for television is contagious. I'm thrilled to expand the team with this top talent."
During his time as senior vp development at Firecracker Films, Snook has worked on TLC's Gypsy Sisters, Discovery's Zombie Apocalypse and Lifetime's Preachers' Wives. He was previously senior vp at Eyeworks USA, where he developed Spike's Bar Rescue, MTV's I Used to Be Fat and ABC's Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition.
Kuba, who was senior director of development at High Noon, developed Syfy's Collection Intervention, VH1's Making Mr. Right and Discovery's Catch and Release.
Shed Media U.S. currently produces 10 shows, including TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?, Bravo's The Real Housewives of New York and VH1's Basketball Wives.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram