Sheila Hancock, Adrian Scarborough and Finty Williams Join 'Delicious' Cast (Exclusive)
The big-screen debut from writer/director Tammy Riley-Smith also stars Nicholas Rowe, Louise Brealey and Nico Rogner and begins shooting this week in London.
LONDON – Sheila Hancock (The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas), Adrian Scarborough (The Kings Speech), Finty Williams (Gosford Park) and Nicholas Rowe (Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels) have joined the cast of writer/director Tammy Riley-Smith's big-screen debut, Delicious.
The movie, marking award-winning short film writer/director Riley-Smith's first feature, stars Louise Brealey (TV's Sherlock and The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel) and Nico Rogner (Looking for Simon).
Billed as a dark, comedy romance, tells the tale of a passionate chef who resorts to extreme measures to get an obsessive dieter to eat good food and is described as Chocolat meets Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down.
Riley-Smith begins shooting on location in London this week and marks the first project as a producer for Michael Price, whose resume as a composer boasts the double Emmy and BAFTA nominated score of BBC's Sherlock, composed with David Arnold.
Said Riley-Smith: "It’s so exciting to get the film underway this week and with such a fabulous cast and a wonderful crew – we are so fortunate to have such a great line up on board. I am looking forward to working with everyone to bring the project to the big screen."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!