Shelby Huston Haro Joins GetGlue
She comes to the social TV company as the executive vp sales.
GetGlue, a social TV company, has hired Shelby Huston Haro as executive vp sales.
Haro joins GetGlue from Penske Media Corporation, where as vp entertainment sales and product strategy she worked on consumer entertainment marketing partnerships and sales and product strategies for all of PMC’s digital platforms.
“Shelby has infectious enthusiasm and passion for the entertainment space, and we look forward to working with her on proving our value and building our business in the social tv/second screen space,” Alex Iskold, CEO and founder of GetGlue, said in a statement.
Haro, who previously held positions at Fandango and Flixster, called GetGlue an “amazing platform.”
“I believe my experience building revenue and developing ad products for other entertainment startups has led me to this fabulous opportunity,” Haro said in a statement. “I am thrilled to join Alex and his GetGlue team as they continue their trend in leading the second-screen space.”
GetGlue helps its 4 million registered users find things to watch and allows them to check in and share what they are watching with friends.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR