'Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows' Trailer: Robert Downey Jr. Does Drag
The Guy Ritchie directed film is set for a December 16 release.
The first full trailer for Warner Bros.’ Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows has arrived with all the action and quick wit one expects from Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law.
Perhaps the most memorable moment comes from Downey’s brief appearance dressed as a woman, which he admits is “not my best disguise.” Fans previously got a taste of this new look from the teaser trailer, but now we see a bit more of the story.
In the sequel to 2009’s Sherlock Holmes, Professor Moriaty (Jared Harris) proves himself as Holmes’ intellectual equal, while using his capabilities to create a murderous puzzle. Trusty sidekick Dr. John Watson (Law) aids Holmes’ in his attempt to unravel Moriaty’s web, as well as gypsy fortune-teller Sim, played by Noomi Rapace.
Directed by Guy Ritchie, the film also stars Eddie Marsan, Kelly Reilly and Geraldine James. It hits theaters on December 16.
Watch the trailer below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack