Sheryl Crow adopts second baby
Singer made announcement Friday on website
NEW YORK -- Sheryl Crow is the mother of another baby boy.
The singer-songwriter announced Friday that she has adopted another son, Levi James, who was born April 30.
The 47-year-old shared the news on her website, and her publicist confirmed the adoption.
She wrote that "Wyatt has a new little brother!" referring to her 3-year-old son, who is also adopted.
The Grammy winner has also appeared on ABC's "Cougar Town" this year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)