Shh! How to Slack Off at Sundance
Park City offers more than a few distractions for those seeking an escape from the biz.
Any serious festival player will insist that between meetings, screenings, dealmaking and more screenings (sleeping is a no-no), it's impossible -- not to mention ill-advised -- to focus on anything but business during the 10 days of Sundance. But with all of that tempting snow, those alluring NFL playoff games and, of course, a plethora of parties every night, people still find ways to sneak off and indulge in some fun.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR