Shia LaBeouf vs. Justin Bieber: Who's Behaving Worse? (Poll)
Both recently "retired," the "Nymphomaniac" star, 27, now rivals the pop star, 19, in bizarre tabloid misadventures, from head-butting to skywriting to leaving empty codeine "sizzurp" bottles around the house.
This story first appeared in the Jan. 31 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
→ Physical altercation: Head-butted a patron in a South London pub over an insulting comment about his girlfriend's mother.
→ Communication skills: Commissioned a skywriting apology to Daniel Clowes for plagiarizing the graphic novelist.
→ Retirement plan: Tweeted, "In light of the recent attacks against my artistic integrity, I am retiring from all public life."
→ Rewriting history: Blamed Spielberg for failure of Indiana Jones movie.
→ Physical altercation: Egged a neighbor's house, leading cops to find pot and empty codeine "sizzurp" bottles at his home.
→ Communication skills: Illegally tagged walls in Australia and Brazil and wrote his initials while peeing in the snow in Colorado.
→ Retirement plan: Tweeted as his low-grossing documentary was released, "My beloved Beliebers I'm officially retiring."
→ Rewriting history: Hoped Anne Frank "would have been a Belieber."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR