Shine America Adds Marketing and Research Executives
Rob Hughes and Kevin Ivey join the company's Los Angeles office.
Shine America has named Rob Hughes vp marketing and Kevin Ivey executive director of research.
Hughes, who was formerly executive director marketing and communications at Saban Brands, will oversee all day-to-day marketing responsibilities for Shine America, including working with all network and digital partners on Shine America series initiatives, developing international marketing materials for Shine America produced series, as well as marketing Shine America itself.
Ivey, who was formerly vp program research at NBCUniversal cable networks Syfy and Chiller, is charged with creating a new research department for Shine America and supplying strategic research data to the company's scripted, unscripted, digital, publicity, Shine Latino and Shine 360˚ teams.
Both Hughes and Ivey will work out of Shine America's Los Angeles office and report to Vivi Zigler, president of Shine 360˚ & Digital at Shine America.
"As we continue to expand our reach, the addition of both marketing and research departments to complement our scripted, unscripted and digital teams was a natural next step for us here at Shine America," said Zigler. "And Rob and Kevin are the ideal executives to lead us into these two new areas, bringing a wealth of experience in their respective fields.”
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underage Boy
- Jennifer Lopez is a Sexy Slice of Orange on 'American Idol'!
- Mila Kunis & Olivia Wilde Take Us on an Emotional Roller Coaster in 'Third Person' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Justin Bieber Makes Time to Show His Gratitude To Fans in Beverly Hills!