Shine America Taps Chris Culvenor Senior VP Development
In addition, Christine McConnell has been named vp development at the production company.
Shine America is bolstering its development ranks, adding a pair of executives.
Shine Australia's Chris Culvenor has been tapped senior vp development at the production company's U.S. sibling, while Christie McConnell has been named vp development at the company.
"Chris is an outstanding creative executive with a track record for developing major unscripted formats," Shine America CEO Carl Fennessy said. "His experience and expertise in unscripted television make him the perfect person to lead Shine America’s development team."
Culvenor since 2010 has overseen Shine Australia's development and managed third-party relationships both internationally and domestically and helped launch Aussie formats including MasterChef, The Biggest Loser, The Voice Australia and more. He will report to Shine America president Eden Gaha.
For her part, McConnell comes from Stephen David Entertainment, where she served as vp development since 2010. She has developed concepts for a variety of cable networks including Bravo, Comedy Central and more, and recently oversaw development on The Men Who Built America for History, among others. McConnell relocated from New York to Los Angeles for the position.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR