Shine America Expands Scripted TV Team
Audrey Chon joins the company from "The Bridge" producer Good Universe.
Shine America is expanding its scripted team.
Audrey Chon has been named vp scripted television, it was announced Thursday by Shine America's Carolyn Bernstein.
Chon joins from Good Universe, the Los Angeles-based production company for FX's The Bridge and Fox's Gracepoint, the upcoming U.S. remake of British series Broadchurch.
“Audrey’s impressive and varied experience in features, coupled with her excellent relationships in the creative community, make her a dream addition to our team as we continue to build out our scripted slate here at Shine America,” Bernstein said in a statement.
Chon joined Good Universe in 2011, overseeing production and development. She recently produced MGM and Fox 2000's Poltergeist remake.
Prior to Good Universe, Chon was director of development for Chernin Entertainment. She was key in the adaptation of best-selling YA novel Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, directed by Tim Burton, and Fox's Exodus retelling.
She entered the industry as an assistant at Imagine Entertainment, before being promoted to executive after playing an integral part in Angelina Jolie's The Changeling.
Chon has a bachelor's degree in mass communications from UCLA.
Shine America produces The Biggest Loser, The Face, the MasterChef franchise, The Bridge and Gracepoint.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR