Shine America Promotes Two to Vice President
Chris Campbell and Dave Schulz have been upped at the production company.
Shine America has promoted Dave Schulz and Chris Campbell.
Schulz, who has been upped to vp production, will continue to oversee day-to-day production across Shine America's properties and development slate, including Oxygen's The Face.
“Dave is a very talented executive whose extensive experience in both TV and film make him the perfect person to oversee the day-to-day production efforts of our ever-expanding roster of series,” said Shine America's Linda Giambrone, svp and head of production.
Campbell, who has been named vp post production, will continue to oversee all day-to-day post production activities.
“Chris has overseen post production efforts for many of the top unscripted series on TV today, and he’s done a tremendous job putting together our first-class post team here at Shine America since coming aboard," said Giambrone.
Schulz has been with Shine America since 2009 and worked as a producer and assistant director on several series for MTV, TLC, Showtime, Style and Disney.
Campbell first joined the company last September and worked at Mark Burnett Productions.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Apple Should Have Read The Lyrics Before Putting This Song In An Ad
- 'Noah' Director Darren Aronofsky And Others Talk Faith And Environmentalism (LIVE VIDEO)
- 'The Quiet Ones' Review: Retro Horror Film Is Weighed Down By A Silly Script
- Wrigley Field's Celebrity Singers Ranked From Most Cringe-Worthy To Least