Shine America Promotes Two to Vice President
Chris Campbell and Dave Schulz have been upped at the production company.
Shine America has promoted Dave Schulz and Chris Campbell.
Schulz, who has been upped to vp production, will continue to oversee day-to-day production across Shine America's properties and development slate, including Oxygen's The Face.
“Dave is a very talented executive whose extensive experience in both TV and film make him the perfect person to oversee the day-to-day production efforts of our ever-expanding roster of series,” said Shine America's Linda Giambrone, svp and head of production.
Campbell, who has been named vp post production, will continue to oversee all day-to-day post production activities.
“Chris has overseen post production efforts for many of the top unscripted series on TV today, and he’s done a tremendous job putting together our first-class post team here at Shine America since coming aboard," said Giambrone.
Schulz has been with Shine America since 2009 and worked as a producer and assistant director on several series for MTV, TLC, Showtime, Style and Disney.
Campbell first joined the company last September and worked at Mark Burnett Productions.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'