Nadine Nohr Named Interim CEO of Shine International as Camilla Hammer Leaves
The head of the sales and distribution arm of News Corp.-owned Shine Group is departing after less than a year for personal reasons.
LONDON - Shine International CEO Camilla Hammer, who runs the sales and distribution arm of Elisabeth Murdoch's Shine Group, is leaving her post "for personal reasons."
She is departing Shine, part of Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp. and founded and led by daughter and Shine chairman Elisabeth Murdoch, at the end of the week after less than a year for unspecified personal reasons.
The CEO role will be filled on an interim basis by the vastly experienced TV executive Nadine Nohr.
Nohr, who takes the role on a year-long contract, has been a consultant for Shine International since 2009. Prior to that Nohr spent 12 years running British commercial TV operation Granada International.
Hammer joined the company at the beginning of the year from the Modern Times Group where she was senior vp, acquisitions.
Shine Group CEO Alex Mahon said: "We are sorry to see Camilla leave but understanding and respectful of her decision to do so. She has steered Shine International to be on course for another record year of growth, buoyed by successful sales campaigns for recent scripted properties including the second series of the critically acclaimed The Hour and forthcoming Frank Spotnitz-penned Hunted from Kudos, in addition to the ongoing strong performances of our global formats such as MasterChef."
She added: "Nadine steps into the role not only as an incredibly experienced international distribution executive but one well known to both the Shine team and clients given her three years of consulting with us."
Said Hammer: "I look forward to exploring new opportunities in the near future."
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'