Former Shine International Exec Noel Hedges to Join Cineflix Rights
The London-based Canadian operation is looking to drum up more third-party acquisitions for distribution.
TORONTO - Former Shine International executive Noel Hedges is to join Cineflix Rights as senior vp of acquisitions.
Hedges will fill the newly-created post from September to drum up third party acquisitions at the Canadian indie distributor, based in London.
As senior vp of acquisitions at Shine International, Hedges led the company’s U.S. and U.K. acquisitions teams, picking up non-Shine Group third party content for distribution.
And earlier Hedges worked at ITV Studios Global Entertainment.
“He (Hedges) brings with him a wealth of hands-on experience across geographies, genres and acquisitions business models that will help us achieve the next phase of our aggressive third party plan,” Chris Bonney, CEO of rights at Cineflix Media, said Thursday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR