'Shipping Wars' Star Roy Garber Dies at 49
The A&E reality star reportedly suffered from a heart attack in Texas.
Shipping Wars star Roy Garber has died. A&E confirmed the news Saturday in a statement.
“We are deeply saddened by the loss of a member of the A&E family. Our thoughts are with Roy’s loved ones during this difficult time. He will be missed," the network said in a statement.
Garber was rushed to a hospital in Texas after suffering from a heart attack and died shortly after, TMZ reports. The site also reported Garber had a heart condition.
It's unclear where the series was in production -- season five concluded its 12-episode run on Jan. 14 -- but there were plans for Shipping Wars to return for a sixth edition. It's unclear what Garber's death means for the future of the series, which premiered in January 2012.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR