'Shipping Wars' Star Roy Garber Dies at 49
The A&E reality star reportedly suffered from a heart attack in Texas.
Shipping Wars star Roy Garber has died. A&E confirmed the news Saturday in a statement.
“We are deeply saddened by the loss of a member of the A&E family. Our thoughts are with Roy’s loved ones during this difficult time. He will be missed," the network said in a statement.
Garber was rushed to a hospital in Texas after suffering from a heart attack and died shortly after, TMZ reports. The site also reported Garber had a heart condition.
It's unclear where the series was in production -- season five concluded its 12-episode run on Jan. 14 -- but there were plans for Shipping Wars to return for a sixth edition. It's unclear what Garber's death means for the future of the series, which premiered in January 2012.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David