Shooting resumes on 'Darkest Hour'
4:07 AM PDT 9/16/2010 by Vladimir Kozlov, AP
Forest fires around Moscow delayed production on 3D pic
MOSCOW -- The shooting of "The Darkest Hour," the first American 3D production to film in Russia, has been resumed, New Regency and Summit Entertainment said in a press release.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile