Shootout in the Southwest
America’s desert states are being pitted against one another in an ugly incentives showdown. Which one is winning over Hollywood?
The fight for Hollywood cash in the American Southwest has turned into the industry’s dirtiest turf war. Here, state reps come clean about their incentives program — or lack thereof — and whether their 2011 slates are expected to be heavy on big business or tumbleweeds.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR