Shop This: 5 Colorful Pumps
The season's hottest multihue heels — spotted on runways and the red carpet — prove two (or three) shades are better than one.
1. Two-tone leather platform spectator pump by Saint Laurent; $665, at Saks Fifth Avenue, Beverly Hills.
2. Suede, PVC and snakeskin Positano pump by Aquazzura; $765, at Barneys New York, Beverly Hills.
3. Leather, PVC and patent Air Chance pointed-toe slingback by Christian Louboutin. Jennifer Lawrence stepped out in a version of it on the red carpet; $845, at Christian Louboutin, West Hollywood.
4. Red and black snakeskin pump with geometric-cut diamond heel by Fendi; $990, at Barneys New York, Beverly Hills.
5. Patent Lekker d’Orsay pump by Jimmy Choo. Mandy Moore wore it to THR’s Women in Entertainment breakfast; $695, at select Jimmy Choo boutiques.
This roundup first appeared in the Feb. 14 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.