Shore Fire Media to Open Nashville Office
The PR firm counts Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie, Elvis Costello, Bon Iver and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis among its clients.
Shore Fire Media, the Brooklyn-based PR firm that counts Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie, Elvis Costello, Bon Iver and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis among its clients, is opening an office in Nashville.
The company announced that Jacquelyn Marushka, a 14-year veteran of Sony Music Entertainment’s Provident Label Group, will head up the Nashville location as general manager.
“We love what’s happening in Nashville these days, and are delighted to expand our role in the city,” said Marilyn Laverty, Shore Fire president.
Additionally, Shore Fire has promoted staff members Carrie Tolles, Elizabeth Lutz, Andrea Bussell, Jon Bleicher, Josh Page, Ray Padgett and Mike Baumgarten; the latter will work in expanding the firm’s digital-media department.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!