Shore Fire Media to Open Nashville Office
The PR firm counts Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie, Elvis Costello, Bon Iver and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis among its clients.
Shore Fire Media, the Brooklyn-based PR firm that counts Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie, Elvis Costello, Bon Iver and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis among its clients, is opening an office in Nashville.
The company announced that Jacquelyn Marushka, a 14-year veteran of Sony Music Entertainment’s Provident Label Group, will head up the Nashville location as general manager.
“We love what’s happening in Nashville these days, and are delighted to expand our role in the city,” said Marilyn Laverty, Shore Fire president.
Additionally, Shore Fire has promoted staff members Carrie Tolles, Elizabeth Lutz, Andrea Bussell, Jon Bleicher, Josh Page, Ray Padgett and Mike Baumgarten; the latter will work in expanding the firm’s digital-media department.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR