Shore Fire Media to Open Nashville Office
The PR firm counts Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie, Elvis Costello, Bon Iver and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis among its clients.
Shore Fire Media, the Brooklyn-based PR firm that counts Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie, Elvis Costello, Bon Iver and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis among its clients, is opening an office in Nashville.
The company announced that Jacquelyn Marushka, a 14-year veteran of Sony Music Entertainment’s Provident Label Group, will head up the Nashville location as general manager.
“We love what’s happening in Nashville these days, and are delighted to expand our role in the city,” said Marilyn Laverty, Shore Fire president.
Additionally, Shore Fire has promoted staff members Carrie Tolles, Elizabeth Lutz, Andrea Bussell, Jon Bleicher, Josh Page, Ray Padgett and Mike Baumgarten; the latter will work in expanding the firm’s digital-media department.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Week’s Best Game of Thrones Reader Comments: ‘The Lion and the Rose’
- Douglas Coupland on Being a Visual Artist, the ‘Torture’ of Interviews, and Unintended Side Effects
- Alan Thicke on His New Reality Sitcom and Being ‘Considerably More Boring Than Jason Seaver’
- 6 Forgotten Teen Films of the Late ’90s and Early ’00s