Showcase Picks Up Kenny Hotz Comedy From Entertainment One
Showcase to air the latest comedy from Kenny Hotz, one-half of the cult Canadian comedy "Kenny vs. Spenny."
TORONTO -- Canadian broadcaster Showcase has picked up the Kenny Hotz-starring comedy Kenny Hotz’s Triumph of the Will from Newsworthy Productions and Entertainment One.
Hotz, one-half of the TV comedy duo Kenny vs. Spenny, in each episode of his latest TV series will perform a Herculean task to change society as we know it.
The Canadian comedy will shoot in Toronto, the U.S. and France.
Showcase will air the series later this year. Hotz created the series, and will executive producer along with John Morayniss and Jeff Kassell. Sebastian Cluer will direct.
International sales for Kenny Hotz’s Triumph of the Will will be done by Entertainment One Television International.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram