ShowEast to Honor Relativity's Zach Beebee
The executive will receive the Al Shapiro Distinguished Service Award at the annual convention, which runs Nov. 5-8.
Zach Beebee, Relativity Media’s vp exhibitor marketing, has been chosen to receive ShowEast’s 2012 Al Shapiro Distinguished Service Award. The honor recognizes “dedication, care and concern for the betterment of the motion picture industry” and will be presented Nov. 8 at the Final Night Banquet of the ShowEast exhibitors convention at the Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa in Hollywood, Fla.
At Relativity, Beebee is responsible for developing and executing marketing initiatives with the studio’s exhibition partners.
Beebee was part of Kyle Davies’ team at Overture Films, which Relativity acquired in 2010. Prior to Overture, Beebee spent four years at New Line Cinema, where he worked in theatrical distribution under Kristina Warner and David Tuckerman.
“Zach has come a long way to become a strong leader in his company, and his enthusiasm for the film industry has a powerful impact on everything he accomplishes,” ShowEast managing director Robert Sunshine said in announcing the honor.
ShowEast, which runs from Nov. 5-8, is produced by Prometheus Global Media, parent company of The Hollywood Reporter.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR