Showtime Buys ‘For Your Consideration’ Emmy Ads for L.A. Buses
The network will take its ad campaign to the streets and billboards.
Showtime is stepping up its game with an Emmy-themed outdoor ad campaign.
The network will roll out ads wrapped on buses in multiple Los Angeles-area cities such as West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Culver City and Burbank in June. Ads will bear the phrase “For Your Consideration” and serve a dual purpose: to act as a branding initiative for potential Showtime subscribers as well as reminding insiders who actually help choose Emmy winners that the network has a number of notable shows that deserve recognition.
Not only will the ads be visible all over the L.A. area via over 100 buses, but billboards are also part of the large ad buy (including digital outdoor media in Los Angeles).
"As the television landscape becomes more crowded and competitive each year, Showtime strives to find new and inventive ways to reach Emmy voters and invite them to consider our programming at awards time," Richard Licata, Showtime Network Inc.’s executive vice president, corporate communications said in a press release Friday.
“This year [we are] targeting Academy members on-the-go,” he added of the network’s all-over-the-roads of Los Angeles media purchase.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR