Showtime picks up Lisa Kudrow series
'Web Therapy' consists of 45 shorts to be strung together
Showtime has picked up Lisa Kudrow's online series "Web Therapy" for the network.
The network will take the project's 45 short episodes (which run about five to 10 minutes each) and string three together for each half-hour episode. Showtime will also commission additional content as interstitial material to fill each episode.
"I'm a huge Lisa Kudrow fan, and I think it's a clever show she's put together," said Showtime entertainment president Robert Greenblatt. "It's a great little coup for us."
In "Web Therapy," Kudrow plays a therapist who dispenses advice via webcam. The series will debut on Showtime by the end of the year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche