Showtime picks up Lisa Kudrow series
'Web Therapy' consists of 45 shorts to be strung together
Showtime has picked up Lisa Kudrow's online series "Web Therapy" for the network.
The network will take the project's 45 short episodes (which run about five to 10 minutes each) and string three together for each half-hour episode. Showtime will also commission additional content as interstitial material to fill each episode.
"I'm a huge Lisa Kudrow fan, and I think it's a clever show she's put together," said Showtime entertainment president Robert Greenblatt. "It's a great little coup for us."
In "Web Therapy," Kudrow plays a therapist who dispenses advice via webcam. The series will debut on Showtime by the end of the year.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David